Subject: Re: MSN messenger client
To: None <Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk>
From: David <neko@linuxboxen.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/11/2001 13:42:59
	I installed CCMSN (tk/tcl client) on the NetBSD, seems to work well for MSN and looks like the Windows MSN client, all you have to do is hav tcl and tk installed and just modify a few lines in the ccmsn script file such as #!/usr/bin/wish to /usr/pkg/bin/wish and so forth.  Gaim and Gabber (if you get it working) as well as Jabber, give those a shot.

David