Subject: "inside in" redirects with NAT?
To: None <>
From: Aaron J. Grier <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/24/2001 23:30:17
I'm trying to get rid of my crufty linux NAT box with NetBSD 1.5.2.  can
ipnat do "inside in" redirects?  will a rdr make my public IP accessible
to machines on the inside of my network?

I'm thinking along the lines of:

rdr ep1 port 80 -> port 80 tcp

will this make accessible to internal hosts?  (it is not with
my ancient linux, and it drives me crazy.  plus I'd like to
start tinkering with IPv6...)

  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." |
  "If you are wondering why I stopped after ten chapters, it is because
           Chapter 11 was never considered for a book on Alpha!"
    --  Dileep P. Bhandarkar, _Alpha Implementations and Architecture_