Subject: Unofficial 1.5.2 ISOs available for download
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org, current-users@nebsd.org>
From: Tracy Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/21/2001 20:27:29
I've created a pair of 1.5.2 ISOs, and put them up for ftp.
ftp://ftp.iastate.edu/pub/NetBSD/iso-local/README.html

   NetBSD-1.5.2-multiboot.iso (575MB) contains alpha, i386, macppc, pmax,
   sparc and vax bootable installers and their installation sets. It also
   has arc, cobalt, hpcmips, sparc64 and sun3 installation sets, although
   the CD is not set up to be bootable on those architectures. The macppc
   bootable installer only works on Open Firmware 1 & 2, Open Firmware 3
   will not be able to boot from this ISO.

   NetBSD-1.5.2-nonboot.iso (605MB) contains amiga, arm32, atari, hp300,
   i386, mac68k, mvme68k, news68k, next68k and x68k installation sets and
   the source sets gnusrc.tgz, pkgsrc.tgz, sharesrc.tgz, src.tgz,
   syssrc.tgz and xsrc.tgz. The i386 is bootable on this ISO also.

If possible, please access through this README.html, as I will note any
changes within it.

Tracy J. Di Marco White
Project Vincent Systems Manager
gendalia@iastate.edu