Subject: Re: Fixed CVSup binary
To: Yuji Yamano <>
From: Jonathan Perkin <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/12/2001 10:07:00
On Wed Sep 12, 2001 at 10:54:02AM +0900, Yuji Yamano wrote:

> Jonathan Perkin <> writes:
> > Has anyone managed to produce an updated CVSup binary based on jdp's
> > 1000000000 bugfix ( yet?
> We (Japan NetBSD Users' Group) have provided CVSup binaries for i386
> and they include jdp's fix.

Thanks - I managed to compile it myself though, which was nice :)

Is it worth me creating a port for the m3build stuff, only for i386
naturally, and a cvsup-src port or something incase people want to
do the same in the future?  I seem to remember someone saying they
were porting the compiler to other architectures before creating a
port, or something.

 Jonathan Perkin - BBC Internet Services -