Subject: ipnat segfaulting
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Walker <jasonw@uswo.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/30/2001 14:04:23
I seem to have some issues with ipnat segfaulting.  ipnat -l or -s segfault.
I have tried this on many (virtually) identical machines, and they all do
it.  Any ideas what might be causeing this?  Someone suggested that ipnat
needed to be compiled against the kernel I am running.  here is my uname -a:

NetBSD wiib-ii.uswo.net 1.5V NetBSD 1.5V (WIIB-II-070301) #0: Tue Jul  3
07:41:0
4 EDT 2001     root@doodads:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/WIIB-II-070301
i386

This kernel has altq compiled into it.  My understanding is that this is a
different kernel tree...I don't know though.  Any suggestions would be very
helpful.

Jason Walker
Network Engineer
US Wireless Online