Subject: vendorship
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: mohammed ismail <areoismail@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/23/2001 09:27:38
Respected sir/madam

Dream Big Designs dictate the need for superior
individuals with an excellent sense of creativity,
vision and compelling communication. It has been
rewarded with the 2001-2002 Golden Web Award for
excellence on the web, in recognition of creativity &
integration.

Similar to development services, design is actually an
interactive process of client interaction and idea
sharing. Dream Big Designs creative team is
fundamentally comprised of several experienced
computer artists and award-winning designers,
possessing the unique ability to understand and
implement the latest technologies in a manner that
attracts and excites the target audience. By focusing
on visual design complexities such as target audience
psychology, color sense, user interface design and
browser compatible Engineering, the creative team
differentiates itself from the competition.

We would wish to incorporate ourselves with your
esteemed organization so as to expand our business in
the field of data entry and own a privilege working
with your company.

Henceforth expecting your affirmative response.

Dream Big Designs

 Mr. Mohd Nasser. / Mr. Nadeem Shaikh
 Call: 9820367511/982006157
www.dreambigdesigns.com

Contact Person : Mr. Mohd Nasser. / Mr. Nadeem Shaikh
Contact NO: 91-022-5563950/5567991/5519495