Subject: Re: Getting altq Running
To: Myrddin Emrys <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Myrddin Emrys <netbsd@spiritusa.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/20/2001 10:11:57
Blah... didn't RTFM well enough. However...

Still won't start. I've made the DEV entries, and they seem to be there
correctly, but altq always exits with the error:

altqd: can't open altq device: Device busy

I have no instances of altq visible on ps, yet it claims the altq device is
busy. This error is not mentioned in TIPS.txt.

Any ideas?

Myrddin