Subject: ucom
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/18/2001 22:44:20
	I have a need for USB -> serial adapters, but I've got no idea
where to find such a thing that will work with NetBSD.  I see that
FT8U100AX based serial adapters are supported, but I'm not sure where to
find such a thing, or how to look, even.  I do have a Palm USB kit thing
which gets recognized as a ugen, but I don't know enough about USB to know
whether this is remotely useful.  Assuming it's not, does anyone have any
suggestions for places to pick up a useful serial device in the SF Bay
Area?

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>