Subject: Re: Houston, anyone?
To: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/15/2001 23:42:52
> Yeah, I suppose 4 hours is a bit much for just lunch :) (mais je suis n=
=E9
> au Baton Rouge, Louisiana :) I'd travel for, say a visit to Johnson
> Space Center or something like that though :) (BTW, I hear the 25th is
> open house there...)

(While I'm not particularly anxious to drive off to the Space Center again
so soon, I'd be interested in seeing NetBSD folks live and in person for a
change.  If you plan to drive through Houston on the 25th, drop me a
line.  Similarly, for any other NetBSD user whose migratory path takes
them through Houston on some occasion...(^&)