Subject: Re: mplayer works on NetBSD
To: Jukka Marin <>
From: Ezra Story <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/15/2001 11:38:55
If your SDL does dga (I had to hack xfree src to get dga2 working), apla will
go fast enough to play non-choppy audio.  (I also had to hack apla to account
for display pitch > 0)  I couldn't figure out how to easily get avifile to
render directly into the SDL buffer (sigh...) to make non-dga faster tho.

Jukka Marin: