Subject: LFS ready for production?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Stephen M Jones <smj@cirr.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/12/2001 23:21:14
Hi, is anyone using LFS in production these days?  I've been using it
for /tmp on a 4gig disk and it seems to be doing great actually.  I
wanted to give it a shot on the mail spool, but thought I better
check here to see if anyone has any problems.

also, maybe I've got it wrong, but it seems that 'mount' doesn't
know about the lfs file type just yet (not referring to mount_lfs,
but generic mount).

just a quick grep in the mount source seems to point to this.  I
suppose adding the mount_lfs to the run commands at boot is fine.

smj