Subject: Re: Houston, anyone?
To: Richard Rauch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <email@example.com>
Date: 08/10/2001 21:27:10
Richard Rauch writes:
- > > (I know that I asked before I moved down here. I even received one
- > > response, which is duly archived...somewhere. (^&)
- > > Are there any NetBSD users in the Houston, TX area? Would it be worth
- > > while asking Mason Loring Bliss to set up a mailing list for Houston, or
- > > would I be the only person on it?
- > I think that NetBSD-ers in Texas are scarce.
- Oh, 'eck, chief. It seems to be the case. (Now, for the fluff question
- of the week: Is this scarcity more because NetBSD users avoid Texas, or is
- it because Texas users avoid NetBSD?)
I don't know about either case.. I've been doing quiet
evangelism for NetBSD in the Dallas region for years..
There is an awful log of Texas, and a lot of that is
Eric Schnoebelen firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.cirr.com
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.