Subject: Re: Houston, anyone?
To: Richard Rauch <>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/10/2001 21:27:10
Richard Rauch writes:
- > > (I know that I asked before I moved down here.  I even received one
- > > response, which is duly archived...somewhere.  (^&)
- >
- > > Are there any NetBSD users in the Houston, TX area?  Would it be worth
- > > while asking Mason Loring Bliss to set up a mailing list for Houston, or
- > > would I be the only person on it?
- >
- > I think that NetBSD-ers in Texas are scarce.
- Oh, 'eck, chief.  It seems to be the case.  (Now, for the fluff question
- of the week: Is this scarcity more because NetBSD users avoid Texas, or is
- it because Texas users avoid NetBSD?)

	I don't know about either case..  I've been doing quiet
evangelism for NetBSD in the Dallas region for years..

	There is an awful log of Texas, and a lot of that is
pretty barren!

Eric Schnoebelen
	  I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.