Subject: Re: Houston, anyone?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@warthog.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/07/2001 12:57:59
On Mon, 06 Aug 2001 10:23:13 CDT, verily did Richard Rauch write:

>>> Are there any NetBSD users in the Houston, TX area?  Would it be worth
>>> while asking Mason Loring Bliss to set up a mailing list for Houston,
>>> or would I be the only person on it?

>> I think that NetBSD-ers in Texas are scarce.

> [..] Is this scarcity more because NetBSD users avoid Texas, or is
> it because Texas users avoid NetBSD?

I think we're the scouts and it is our job to report back, "damn hot here!
 Don't bother!"

Rob++
Internet: windsor@warthog.com                             __o
Life: Rob@Carrollton.Texas.USA.Earth                    _`\<,_
                                                       (_)/ (_)
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.