Subject: Re: off topic majordomo question.
To: Carrie Jones <cj@mt.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/02/2001 17:34:26
	Off topic answer: We had a 100,000 user mailing list running on
	majordomo + bulk_mailer + sendmail. It worked reasonably well
	except for majordomo subscribe/ubsubscribe requests taking forever
	to run through the massive subscriber file.

	Since switched to exim and a custom perl postgresql solution
	and boy is every aspect faster :)

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --