Subject: Dammed ads (or shall I say squirrelmail)
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/25/2001 20:04:49
I found your little discussion about Squirrelmail
interesting. So I downloaded it last night.
I have some questions about installing and configuring it:

1) Here is the listing of /usr/pkg/share/squirrelmail:
AUTHORS   INSTALL   config    doc       images
plugins   themes
COPYING   README    configure functions index.php po
ChangeLog UPGRADE   data      help      locale    src

Did pkgtools install this thing correctly? Looks like
the program was compiled and everything copied into
this dir...

2) How do I configure it? For one conf.pl doesn't
   show my current option, or the option I entered
   on the screen (I think a video option needs to
   be set first...)

3) Where is the binary? Or is it just php and html...

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup