Subject: Dammed ads
To: None <>
From: Todd Gruhn's account <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/24/2001 09:04:45
 UGH! These people keep getting smarter! Is it possible to check my e-mail,
eliminate the ads, and keep mozilla running at the same time? If I kill
their adds by clicking on the icon and dragging to "close" the
shuts my browser-off!

Is it possible to stop this with IPF. If I am using "keep state" then
the only cookies I should be getting, will come from -- right?
Or is there a trick to keeping state on http from one machine?

This is really getting me pissed, becuase I already have junkbuster and
IPF running... And commandeering my browser is just TOO MUCH!
By the same token, couldn't someone run an http cookie through,
rm -rf someones server, and make it look like is the perp?

Todd Gruhn

Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the
estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him. --Lord of the Rings