Subject: Re: Can't access
To: Frederick Bruckman <>
From: Arto Huusko <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/22/2001 18:06:53
On 22-Hei-01, Frederick wrote:

> Sunday morning cron jobs. I suggest you try a mirror, or wait a bit
> and try again later.

I suppose trying later wouldn't help, because I haven't been able to FTP
to for a long time. Not sure when it actually broke for me...
Most likely when I moved a month ago, so that'd make me think the
problem really is the uni's firewall (hmm, as good a reason as any to
flame them... soon enough they'll be blocking all incoming connections
to the student's home computers).

And and (in particular) seem a bit slow on
the uptake. Also, it seems funet has ditched NetBSD
(/pub/NetBSD: No such file or directory).

Arto Huusko ( | Diving Is Fun