Subject: lfs test&crash
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.3miasto.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/13/2001 11:51:25
i were testing lfs on small (250MB) partition which normally my swap.

i must say speed is excellent, especially with lots of small files and
dirs (like unpacking pkgsrc)!!!

but when i tried to fill it (as root) until none will be free after this
df reported about -25000 free space (???), i've got lots of info in log
like "finished segment..." or "adding segment..."
and then system crashed and rebooted.
after reboot i tried to mount it again and system crashed after 3-4
seconds.

i don't know if it's my fault, known problem to be solved, but i saved
this lfs partition image if anyone want to look (but it's 250MB)