Subject: OT: anyone here used a PrestigePlus raid controller?
To: None <>
From: Jon Lindgren <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/11/2001 12:30:56
So, a PrestigePlus raid controller just dropped from the sky onto my
desk.  It's a nice looking unit made by Syred.  I've tried a few contacts
at Syred, but haven't gotten anything yet in terms of tech docs, etc.

Does anyone know anything about these little gremlins?  It looks to have a
serial port, etc. which is easy enough to figure out, but there are tons
of very tempting looking jumpers which I am tempted to jump, just for the
sheer pleasure of it.

Might anyone have an old, dusty manual which describes the tender insides
of this animal?

 '"The chicken," it's been said, "is just an egg's way of making more
  eggs."' -- Alton Brown