Subject: OT: anyone here used a PrestigePlus raid controller?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/11/2001 12:30:56
So, a PrestigePlus raid controller just dropped from the sky onto my
desk.  It's a nice looking unit made by Syred.  I've tried a few contacts
at Syred, but haven't gotten anything yet in terms of tech docs, etc.

Does anyone know anything about these little gremlins?  It looks to have a
serial port, etc. which is easy enough to figure out, but there are tons
of very tempting looking jumpers which I am tempted to jump, just for the
sheer pleasure of it.

Might anyone have an old, dusty manual which describes the tender insides
of this animal?

-
Jon
 '"The chicken," it's been said, "is just an egg's way of making more
  eggs."' -- Alton Brown