Subject: Configuring Mozilla
To: None <>
From: Todd Gruhn's account <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/10/2001 10:02:52
I have an interesting problem: Mozilla insists on putting my downloads in
/tmp -- my root partition is 30MB and at 85% capacity. When I download a large
file (>5MB) root hits and I get "filesystem full" error.
How do I tell it to download to /usr/tmp -- I have 2.5GB over there...
I have edited the javascript file, and that does nothing...

                                                      Todd Gruhn

Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the
estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him. --Lord of the Rings