Subject: Re: ipf's future
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bob Bernstein <torxhead@ruptured-duck.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/29/2001 13:06:43
On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 11:03:16AM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

> It seems that you've failed to notice that you are largely alone here in
> having fallen for Theo's usual line of goods.

As recently as June 6th Darren Reed went on public record on the ipf
site refusing to adopt a BSD-style license. Those like yourself who
are knee-deep in hatred of OpenBSD refuse to see that absent his
change of heart NetBSD was facing a *real* problem. But heaven help
anyone who points out that the emperor has no clothes.

As for being alone, I have never put a finger to the wind in order to
determine what to think about anything. I am grateful to the NetBSD
core team for working this out.

--
Bob Bernstein