Subject: www pkgsrc trouble
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/17/2001 22:45:39

I've been compiling the ap-* ports under 'www' and it seems like none of them
worked for me.  After compiling ap-jserv, ap-perl, and ap-dav I get stuff like

Syntax error on line 214 of /usr/local/etc/httpd/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/lib/httpd/ into server: /usr/local/lib/httpd/ Undefined PLT symbol "rename" (re
loc type = 7, symnum = 181)

The others complained about "Undefined PLT symbol" as well, does anyone know what
this is, or how to fix it?  I really want to get apache jserv working...

Thanks for any help

(PS please reply private, im not on the list anymore)