Subject: Re: ctrl+alt+del
To: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
From: Julio Merino <juli@merino.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/11/2001 16:17:38
On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 10:05:03AM -0400, Steven Grunza wrote:

> This sounds like a great idea.
>          It can be enabled or disabled by loading the appropriate SW.
>          It doesn't require any new hardware to be made.
>          It is simple to use -- no unix skills required
>
> What's moused?  I'm assuming it's MOUSE Daemon but I didn't see info on it
> in my SPARC (the PC is home)

Oh sorry, I've seen moused(8) in a man page... I think it was wsmouse,
but I can't find it in NetBSD. moused is in FreeBSD.

What I'm thinking about is to write a little daemon that interacts with
wsmouse for example trought /dev/wsmouse0 and check for buttons.
Seems easy, but I still have to look for info about it.

Any ideas?