Subject: Re: Another crash :(
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Mueller <tmueller@bluegrass.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/10/2001 12:02:17
> if you like masm 6.1 i could send you.

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.  I managed to LOADLIN the Linux kernel from
the Slackware CD, and COLOR.GZ rootdisk, and use that fdisk to repartition as it
was before.  I got the first hard disk back, at least temporarily, and cp -r
copied a few directories to Zip 250, including MASM.  I remember declining the
MASM upgrade because MS yanked the OS/2 support.  But I don't think MASM or TASM
supports anything Unix-related.  So I'm probably better off finding and
downloading NASM, maybe there is a NetBSD package of NASM?