Subject: Re: Some questions
To: Julio Merino <juli@merino.net>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/31/2001 12:33:47
On 31-May-01 Julio Merino wrote:
> I think I haven't expressed the question properly... I would mean if it's
> there any -interactive- adduser command. I've seen useradd, but I'm not
> used to it, lol. (I think I'll write an interactive command for this ;)

There is, but only in netbsd-current.  It's called sushi, and it's a whole
menu-based system administration tool, not just for adding users.

If you're a newbie.. then I wouldn't suggest upgrading to current, and sushi
isn't totally ready for release, it needs a bit of work in the system
configuration menus to catch up to -current's changes.  But when 1.6 comes out,
sushi should work fine for you.  (doesn't help you now.. I know... ;( )

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
NetBSD supported hardware database: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/hw.cgi