Subject: Re: Netbsd Cluster
To: Jerome hebert <jbert@ifrance.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/31/2001 16:44:40
	It depends on what you want to run - certainly if you want to run
	them as webservers you should be able to use NAT or proxies on
	a single box to serve the cluster, similar to linuxvirtualserver.

	For running applications there are various options under
	http://www.netbsd.org/packages/parallel/
--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --