Subject: Re: small PCMCIA computer boot
To: John Maier <jmaier@midamerica.net>
From: Bri <simian@replic.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/16/2001 11:32:54
 You can purchase compact flash drives that talk to your computer as any
normal IDE device would (you can also modify a standard compactflash
readerbay to do that, but it requires re-wiring of the cables.)

 If you got one of these, it would be identical to a IDE drive from the
point of view of the BIOS and NetBSD so I see no reason why it shoulden't
work.

regards

simian at replic d0t net