Subject: usepeerdns
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/16/2001 18:19:00
Hi.

The usepeerdns option queries the remote peer during dialup if there
are any DNS servers. Until now, I thought, that if the remote peer
gives out the DNS servers, that those are used automatically.

Tests revealed that this is apparantly not the case. The problem comes
when using multiple providers.

How can I tell pppd to use the DNS Servers which are negiciated during
initial dialup (provided the peer gives out the DNS servers, which is
not always the case)?

TIA

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei@geohei.lu

... there are no bad crews, just bad leaders ...