Subject: AMD equiv to direct automount mounts?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@warthog.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/07/2001 13:10:27
I'm setting up AMD on some of my development systems and was curious if
anyone had a working example of the AMD equivalent to the (Solaris)
automount direct mounts?

For those of you who aren't sure what that is, it allows me to have, say
/projects be auto-mounted when I cd into it (instead of /projects/*).

I'm just curious.  This particular answer will work with the standard
(indirect) setup, but there are a few occaisions where I'd like a direct
mount.

Rob++
Internet: windsor@warthog.com                             __o
Life: Rob@Carrollton.Texas.USA.Earth                    _`\<,_
                                                       (_)/ (_)
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.