Subject: Re: pkgsrc and /etc/mk.conf
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/29/2001 17:11:17
Quoting Frederick Bruckman (27-Apr-01 16:54:45):

> On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, netbsd.ndk wrote:

>> I'm using /etc/mk.conf to set a location for the distfiles.  My
>> question is when 'make clean' is done, does it remove the
>> respective distfile from that location, or do I have to remove it
>> manually?

> "make clean" removes the work directory, which includes all
> generated files. Are you sure you want to remove the distfiles?

If you say "make clean" inside a package (e.g.
"/usr/pkgsrc/x11/xworkd"), the distfiles should not be removed?

I believe you are talking about a "make clean" in "/usr/pkg", right?

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei@geohei.lu

... watch your 6 ...