Subject: Re: Suggestion
To: Jason R. Fink <jrf@diverge.org>
From: A.Z. <mertis@ameritech.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/28/2001 06:58:12
Yeah,
My point is the documentation on http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/ is
"cold" and general, I have nothing against it., but, there is always but...
I would like to see it more user friendly. I would like to see more specific
examples. Take a look for example at
http://www.defcon1.org/html/freebsd_help.html , I learned FreeBSD much more
faster from their articles. But if I would start from Handbook on
www.freebsd.org , it would take me about 2 or 3 times longer.  I think It
would be nice to see something like that for NetBSD. Look at the things from
eyes of someone new to NetBSD...
It's just my oppinion, It would be much easier for me if I were new to
NetBSD to see something more friendly.
Thanks.