Subject: Re: More general chat (UK)
To: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.demon.co.uk>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/18/2001 19:49:07
On Wednesday 18 April 2001  6:43 pm, Julian Coleman wrote:
> Talking about general chat and meetings, I see from our web pages that
> there will be a presence at the Acorn show at Wakefield on 19th and 20th
> of next month.  Checking train times, I can manage about 5 hours there on
> the Saturday.  Anyone else planning to go?

The more the merrier :)  I'm trying to sort out the stuff for the stand (will
be selling arm CD's again, and need to print some leaflets again).  I should
warn people that the show is risc-os and arm related more than unix.  Though
we had a fair amount of interest at Epsom (that was 6 months back)  Might
have more interest this time as I'm down to give a talk about NetBSD at the
show.

Cheers,
Chris