Subject: sup -s -v
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/18/2001 17:53:52
Hi.

I would like to install pkgsrc. I got the NetBSD documentation,
followed the laid down procedure word by word and got stuck.

Under "Setting up the NetBSD Packages Collection", point 2, sup, I
tried "sup -s -v" as described and got the follwing message:

    SUP 8.26 (4.3 BSD) for system software at Apr 13 18:22:37
    SUP: Can't find my host entry '(null)'

Of course, I went online before I did this and copied the coll
coll.list to /etc/supfiles/.

What goes wrong here?

TIA

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei@geohei.lu

... work is for people that don't know how to fly ...