Subject: RE: London pub and NetBSD 'region' lists
To: David Brownlee <abs@purplei.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/17/2001 11:32:01
On 17-Apr-01 David Brownlee wrote:
>         What do people think of the idea of having 'region' (country or
>         state) related lists for people to arrange meeting up with other
>         NetBSD people at various pub/bar/pizza/etc places?

I'd rather just see a general chat group.. that could also be used to house
such important discussions as "I remember when I had to compile the bits by
hand on my TOPS20".

Enough random chatter like this and the meeting stuff occurs, that I think we
could justify it as an official list just to keep it away from the tech- groups.

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
NetBSD supported hardware database: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/hw.cgi