Subject: Re: correct/accepted way for lpd to transparently pass data to
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/15/2001 09:27:21
	You could also look at the print/if-psprint package from pkgsrc -
	its a simple perl script filter which allows you to send text,
	postscript, or whatever the native printer language might be (as
	long as it does not look like text :) to a printer.

		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --