Subject: Re: Xerox 4213
To: Jussi Hamalainen <count@theblah.org>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <Keiki_SUNAGAWA@yokogawa.co.jp>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/14/2001 10:03:51
Jussi Hamalainen <count@theblah.org> wrote:

Jussi> I have a Xerox 4213 (yes, I know it's a dinosaur, but
Jussi> hey, this one has printed only 21498 pages!) hooked
Jussi> up to a SPARC classic. I can get the printer to print
Jussi> garbage by sending data to /dev/bpp0. How can I print
Jussi> postscript with this thing? It doesn't have ps
Jussi> modules installed.

Do you get the info of the printer language of 4213?
Otherwise, does the 4213 have any emulation mode for HPGL,
LIPS or ESC/P?

If it does, you can print the PS files with ghostscript.

BTW, is there anyone who knows about Xerox 4109 SCSI
printer?  I have this one in my office. ;-)

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <Keiki_SUNAGAWA@yokogawa.co.jp>