Subject: Re: what to do after a crash
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Erik Huizing <huizing@cpsc.ucalgary.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/09/2001 14:21:47
I learned that there was a brief power outage last night, which explains
why there was no core dump. Its strange though, because only the one
machine went out. One of the others in my room (NetBSD/mac68k) didn't.

In my messages, savecore reports of no coredump, so I figure its a safe
bet that the power outage is responsible. (Whew, load off my mind)

The first rule of Fight Club is: You Do Not Talk About Fight Club.

// Erik Huizing   huizing@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
// www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~huizing