Subject: pci-cardbus/pcmcia bridges
To: None <>
From: Wolfgang Rupprecht <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/08/2001 14:50:45
I need to get my webgear/raylan wireless PCMCIA card working in on an
ISA-less motherboard.

Several manufacturers sell "pci to pccard" converters but none of them
believe in giving any substantial information on their pages.

Are there any known good PCI-Cardbus (or PCI-PCMCIA) adaptor boards?

What exactly is pcibus 2.2 all about?  Does it relax the number of
wait-states that a peripheral card can assert?  I notice some mention
of the above rev PCI-bus being needed to run some of these cards.

       Wolfgang Rupprecht <>
Coming soon: GPS mapping tools for Open Systems.