Subject: ADSL USB support
To: netbsd-users@netbsd.org <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/15/2001 14:00:17
Probably yet another FAQ but hey :)

I have ADSL USB at home, Alcatel to be exact. I will play with NetBSD
and it over the weekend but thought I'd check to see if anyone had any
ideas.

Kinda hoping it will be picked up as a General USB modem? Unrealistic?
PPPoE already exists on nbsd I believe (even if only a userland pppd).

But Alcatel are supposed to be doing Linux drivers soon, perhaps it's
worth waiting for that.

Lund

--
Jorgen "Lord" Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>