Subject: Re: WASABI - once more
To: None <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/12/2001 11:53:13
On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 wrote:

: first please tell me to what newsgroups should i post such things.

Wasabi Systems has their own mail addresses for reporting customer service
issues.  You'll see them on the Wasabi Systems website; the address
"" is listed at the bottom of most pages.

: "It is our goal to make NetBSD the easiest and most reliable operating system on the market"
: do you like next "easy" system on market???
: for me windoze and linux distributions like redhat or suse is MORE than
: enough

We don't deal in Linux distributions; our business is based on NetBSD.  :)

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- NetBSD 1.5 now available on CD-ROM  --