Subject: Re: Setting up UUCP networks.
To: None <>
From: Stephan Forth <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/31/2001 14:31:35

> Does anyone know where there is any info on setting up
> UUCP networks?  I've got some old equipment and want
> to set up a *private* UUCP and Usenet network between 3
> people I know.  Old hardware=Sun4m, Sun3 and 486/25 etc
> with a couple of dialin ports on each system...

Nice idea. UUCP ist still one of my favorite protocols.

describing what do do would be a little to much for a mailing-list.
There ist a great O'Reilly Book, Managing UUCP

You should also have a look at the Linux UUCP-Howto. Never mind the
L Word...

Drop me a e-mail if you need the Howto.

FORTH EDV Beratung + Schulung
Martin-Luther-Str. 55                     voice: +49 6131 581072
55131 Mainz, Germany                      fax:   +49 6131 581073