Subject: LMC wan adapters
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Roark <roark@bitbox.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/30/2001 12:54:02
I recently purchased an LMC1200 wan adapter to replace an aging router at
our gateway. The documentation states that the adapter is supported under
1.4. However, the diff they ship with the card is for 1.3.x. To further
complicate things, the 1.5 kernel source already has the card support in it.
I have recompiled to support the card, but it is recognized as follows
(dmesg output):

Digital Equipment DECchip 21140 ("FasterNet") 10/100 Ethernet (ethernet
network,
 revision 0x22) at pci1 dev 10 function 0 not configured

I recompiled, removing support for the DEC card, but it is still recognized
the same on boot.

Any one have experience with this card? Suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Michael