Subject: Re: C programing
To: Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakhesh@cse.iitd.ernet.in>
From: Caffeinate The World <mochaexpress@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/28/2001 12:39:44
i believe the books you are refering to are these:

B. Gottfried, Programming with C, second edition,
(Schaum's series), McGraw-Hill, 1996.

Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie, The C
Programming Language, Prentice-Hall Inc., , Englewood
Cliffs, New Jersey, 1988.

--- Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakhesh@cse.iitd.ernet.in>