Subject: Re: NetBSD-current? Where?
To: None <>
From: Emre <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/23/2001 17:16:40
I kind of figured that releasing binary snapshots every week or so (like
FreeBSD and OpenBSD does) for so many architectures would be a pain in the
butt, and that must be the reason why the install packages in 'snapshot' are
a little behind :-)

Thanks for the help (both Jon Lindgren and Andrew Brown).  I will probably
get the stock 1.5 and then recompile the whole system with -current source.
Also, I found something, for anyone who is interested.  The people at
plathome ( seem to release -current ISO's of
NetBSD 1.5, but they are with KAME

Thanks & Cheers,

Emre Yildirim, Information Security Officer
GPG KeyID 0x92FE42F4 | http://1086362465/emre-dsa.asc
emre@SRENGINEERING.COM | emre.yildirim@US.ARMY.MIL