Subject: Re: 1.5 xdm setup changes
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Brian de Alwis <bsd@cs.ubc.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/15/2001 10:15:40
I had the same problem; I should have posted something to the list.
From memory, I had only installed the NetBSD 1.5 clients, having
previously installed the XFree86 4.0 servers (for ATI 128 support,
I believe).  My solution was to recompile and reinstall the
XFree86 4.0 distribution; not a great workaround, but it did
the job :-/

--
"Maybe this world is another planet's Hell." - Aldous Huxley