Subject: Zoolib & NetBSD...
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thorbjorn Jemander <thoan@ifm.liu.se>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/02/2001 12:02:43
Hi,

I'm not sure this is the right forum for this, if not
please redirect me to a more appropriate one.

I have tried to get zoolib (http://www.zoolib.org)
to work under NetBSD, but encountered some problems:
(Zoolib a crossplatform GUI-lib designed for Linux/X, Win,
Mac and BeOS.)

1. The __unix__ flag doesn't seem to be defined in NetBSD, why?

2. When I run both the demo-apps included, there's no contents
   in the windows (i.e. no buttons or text or anything, just
   "stale" framebuffer contents.). Could this be due to the
   "special" version of XFree86 that NetBSD has? How major
   (and which) are the changes from the main XFree86?
   A pointer will do.

3. The same question for the Pth-lib for NetBSD.

4. Who should I contact to get a package "officially" accepted
   under NetBSD?

Best regards,
Thorbjörn Jemander