Subject: Playing video (MPEG, AVI, QT)
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/18/2000 11:31:34
Which applications are preferred for playing video /w/ audio on NetBSD?
I'm using i386, SPARC, and eventually SPARC64 platforms and would like to
play MPEG and AVI files.  I will probably also want to be able to play DVD
files; however, for the SPARC's the connection will be to a DVD-ROM drive
over a network.  Any hints or suggestions appreciated.  Thanks.

"Luke, you're going to find that many | Steven Grunza
of the truths we cling to depend      | voice:  (856) 787 - 2759
greatly on our own point of view."    | fax:    (856) 866 - 2033
 - Obi Wan Kenobi, Return of the Jedi | e-mail: steven_grunza@ieee.org