Subject: Re: Re:Japanese
To: None <>
From: Zach Fine <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/10/2000 10:35:31
I'm having trouble getting kterm to input or even display japanese
characters.  Using the package system, I've installed cannaserver,
kinput2, and kterm, and "kinput2 -canna" runs without complaint, but
when I try "kterm -km euc" or "kterm -km sjis", I receive the
following error message:

> kterm -km sjis
Couldn't set locale:

I there something simple that I've overlooked?

Thanks for any help or information.

-Zach Fine