Subject: Re: ZIP 255 Mo
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/02/2000 22:52:07
In article <20001011080955.A2768@epita.fr>,
	Sam <sam@epita.fr> writes:
> I tried some ZIP 255 Mo drives on netbsd 1.4 and it doesn't seem to work...

I never heard of a "ZIP 255 Mo". But if you are talking about normal
250MB zip drive I can confirm that at least the USB version works
with 1.5:

umass0 at uhub2 port 4 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: Iomega USB Zip 250, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 6
umass0: using SCSI over BBB-P

1.4 didn't have the required "umass" driver for those. The SCSI and
IDE versions should work with 1.4, too if you have these entries
in your kernel configuration:

sd*     at scsibus? target ? lun ?      # SCSI disk drives
sd*     at atapibus? drive ? flags 0x0000       # ATAPI disk drives

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                         http://core.de/~tron/