Subject: Re: Japanese
To: MINOURA Makoto <minoura@netbsd.org>
From: Torsten Sadowski <moehl@akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/30/2000 21:32:04
Hi,

I did install the japanese fonts, but all I get from mozilla are strang
combinations of the normal latin1 character set. It seems to me, that the
computer does not know when to switch to japanese or how to display it.
BTW, how is the character set of a text set?
I get the japanese mails to tech-pkg@netbsd.org on a linux machine and
pine tells me that it is japanese and that it can't display it.

Torsten